|Players||1 / 100|
|Checked||6 minutes ago|
Runic Paradise is an adventure of your own making!
Relaxing time working on your hut in the woods? We've got you covered!
Challenging puzzles to keep your mind and imagination sharp? Plenty in store!
Looking to grind your way to the top of the leaderboards? Give it your best shot!
- Survival map with plenty of space to build on!
- Economy plugins to buy, sell, and run your own store!
- Optional survival content plugins, including McMMO and Slimefun!
- Skyblock and Creative play-modes!
- A rank ladder to climb up and unlock new perks along!
- Effective anti-griefing measures!
- Lots of custom content and minigames, including Mob Arena and Block Hunt!
- Friendly Staff with several years of experience!
Our priorities are fair play and a friendly social environment! Griefing is not tolerated and language filters are in place. Otherwise... everyone is welcome! Bring your friends, there's plenty of space in Paradise!!
Where can I find the IP address for the Runic Paradise Minecraft server?
To find the IP address for the Runic Paradise server, you can locate it in the server info section (top left corner) where you can copy the server address. Additionally, you may find the Discord server, website, and other details there.
How do I join and play on the Runic Paradise Minecraft server?
To join the Runic Paradise server, open your Minecraft Launcher and click the "Play" button. From the menu, select the "Multiplayer" option.
Next, click the "Add Server" button, paste the server address (play.runic-paradise.com) into the "Server Address" input, and click "Done".
Once the server connection turns green, you can click "Join Server" to join and start playing on the Runic Paradise server.
Which Minecraft version is supported on the Runic Paradise server?
The Runic Paradise server supports version 1.18. While you can attempt to join with a different version, it is recommended to use the 1.18 Minecraft client version.